1. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
2. Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance. My greatest regrets are the things I did not do, the opportunities missed and the things unsaid.
3. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
4. It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
5. Many of the things you can count, don’t count. Many of the things you can’t count, really count.
6. To love when it can be lost, To go on when the progress seems futile, To believe with every fibre in your body, To live, to hope and to never give in.
7. Alexander’s beautiful last words, Bury my body,dont build any monument, keep my hand outside the grave so that everyone knows the one who won the world had nothing in hand when died.
8. There are two things in the world that are more painful then death : When your Lover loves you but he/she doesn’t tell it to you and when your lover doesn’t love you and you feel it.
9. There shall always be a true love and unforgettable heartbreak in everylife.
10. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
11. When you don’t get what you want, you suffer. If you get it, you suffer too since you can’t hold on to it forever.
12. Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.
13. If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, why can’t I achieve it.
14. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
15. Its better to love and lost than not to love at all.
More to be added..